Who is your agreement with?
- Your final agreement is directly with the internet service provider of your choice. If you choose AT&T your agreement and bill is from AT&T, if your choose Cogent, your agreement and bill is with Cogent. We are not a reseller.
- You do not pay us. The provider compensates us, with no additional cost to you.
- There are options for additional consulting services which would be a separate agreement.
Digital Marketing Services have two types of payment
- For our consultative services, depending on need: provide strategy, solutions, implementation etc, an agreement would be drawn up and payment would be directly to the company
- Sourcing of digital marketing tools solely, are paid to the vendor directly who compensates our company.
Am I charged a mark up because you are paid by the vendor?
No. Because we are not a part of the companies overhead, meaning the company does not pay for our benefits, salary etc, they save. This offsets any need to charge a premium when providing service through our company.
Do you have customer service?
Of course! Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service reps are available to answer your questions.