Upstream Telco help businesses and management companies source multiple internet service providers and digital marketing options. Telecommunications and Digital Presence are the two core areas of every business.
What Type of Companies do we work with?
- Commercial Property Management Companies
- We give them a single contact for all their new tenants. This stops them from having 20 different contacts for internet service or phone. and they do not have to play favorites to a particular provider.
- Multi Location Businesses
- Many times companies have offices in locations that do not have the same internet and phone service providers. They pick us to have single contact do the leg work and find options to integrate the offices between providers.
- HOA Property Management
- HOA’s may have a community room, guard shack, security cameras, electronic gate system, all of which need internet or phone connectivity. Having one point of contact for multiple providers make it easy on the managers
- Any business
- Even if you are a small business, there are a lot of providers and you dont have the time to search them all, but you also know its important to have good quality at a good price. Businesses call us to do the work and find the best internet service provider options.
Why use Upstream Telco to find your business internet & phone service provider.
There are 50 + internet service providers. It is time consuming to figure out not only what type of service is best for your business but also which company will provide the best service at the best price.
- We source multiple providers saving your organization time
- We work with building management have one point of contact for multiple providers (no need for 20 business cards and multiple calls)
- We provide multiple bids (no favorites)
- Your service is with the actual provider (no weird bill)
- We are able to help and be responsive due to smaller number of clients.
Upstream Telco works with the providers directly. We do the research for you. Once you choose the provider, Upstream assists in the installation and scheduling. We maintain contact with your as long as your are a client in case you additional needs.
Your service will be directly through the provider with no additional cost from Upstream Telco, meaning you get the best price with the least headache, work directly with your provider, and get lots of help upfront figuring out the best option.
You choose between 50+ providers nationwide such: AT&T, Verizon, Spectrum, Cox, Centurylink, Cogent, Windstream, Tpax, Broadvoice, Birch, Level 3, and others.
What services we can we assist?
- Business Internet Service Providers
- Business Cloud / Data Center vendors
- Business Cable TV providers
- Business Hosted Voice
- Business Data Security
Digital Presence: OLM -CRM – Marketing
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Depending on your industry this can mean tracking your interactions with a customer, sending out email and text campaigns to generate business and more. View the video to see
Growing your business. There is a lot to choose from so it would be nice if someone could talk to you about your goals and narrow it down to the top 2 or 3 options that can help.
Online Listings (OLM) – This is today’s version of being in the phone booke. This means that on every major search site: Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, Manta, CitySearch, your company information: address, phone number, hours of operation are all correct and up to date.
- We scan your business free to see your online presence and provide your with the results. We let you know if you need improvement and then how to improve.
Marketing– SEO, SEM, Social Media, Yelp, Google Ad words and more are all tools to help market and advertise your business to stay visible so when customers are ready to buy, its your company they buy from.
- We go over your marketing plan, look at your data and provide feedback based on impressions, reviews, clicks, calls and sales.
Why use Upstream Telco
Over twenty years of experience working directly for major providers such as AT&T, Time Warner, Spectrum, Tpax, Birch, RCN and others gives Upstream a true understanding of service options and how the companies work.